Monday, June 17, 2019

One Fancy Truck


When I was a mom of young boys, I went to a used car lot with Bob and told him I really wanted to buy an old white van that had been splatter painted with various colors. Bob had to explain that the van, with its marvelous roomy interior, wasn't really in very good shape, regardless of its party-time paint job.
(I admit, that was the main reason I liked it!)
I found another even fancier vehicle in a parking lot. Take a look at this truck that was backed up to a loading door at a home improvement store!









So, was she going to do the remodeling? 
Or did the guy borrow the girl's truck to pick up the supplies?
This is kind of like using all your nice linen and lacy-edged pillowcases instead of saving them for "best occasions." 
Make everyday your best occasion!
Are you a do-it-yourselfer? Or do you hire your home repair projects out to professionals?

No comments: