Monday, April 9, 2012

I Tawt I Taw a Putty Tat!

This is my son's kitty cat wanting to come in.    (Is she scared of the Easter Bunny, I wonder?) She is tenacious, that's for sure, hanging on the screen by her toenails, trusting that someone will open the door and let her in.
I heard a cool thing in church yesterday. If we trusted Jesus as our Savior in the life before this one, then why do some of us have such a hard time trusting him now? Considering what he did for us, he obviously loves us all very much. There's no reason He would fail us when we need him the most. 
So let's ramp up our tenacity for faith, for love, and for expanding our talents! (Write away! And judging by the picture, I also need to get my window washing talents in line.)
What is the marvelous, heart-warming talent you want most to expand on?

No comments: