Thursday, July 8, 2021

Cancer Free Fandango!

Last year I declared that when I was pronounced cancer free, I'd be so happy I'd dance the Fandango!
At the end of June, the oncologist declared that my cells were normal, and Bob said, "That's the only normal thing about her."
Then I jumped up from my seat and threw confetti in the air.
Doctor Tudor said, "In 41 years of practice, that's the first time anyone's thrown confetti here."
Bob offered to sweep it up, but the nurse said no, she didn't want him to, because she was going to show it to her coworkers.
I think I should have thrown more...
😁
I looked up Fandango dance moves, but couldn't pull anything together that didn't look awkward, so I consulted my nearly-10-year-old granddaughter Kimbree for choreography help. (She makes a cameo appearance at the end.)
 She can do the moves much better than I, but encouraged me to, "Move your hips, Grammy! Swing your arms!" Since I'm the cancer survivor, here's my Funky Chicken style FAN-dango! 
(Watch for it at the end!)
I enlisted my 13-year-old grandson Landon as cameraman, and here's what we came up with!
I'm so happy to be granted a few more years on this vacation we call life, and I'm so glad you're vacationing with me.
Love you!

No comments: