Monday, November 26, 2018

Volunteer Police?

I know that police officers do some pretty selfless acts, such as working with the "Shop With A Cop" program each year around this time, which helps children in need buy Christmas gifts, but Volunteer Police?
What's that all about?

I've heard some news reports about people who don't appreciate the police. I'm not saying that every police person does the right thing every single time. They're people, too.
But with family on the force, I kind of like them overall. One of them saved me from being an orphan after I lost my family when I was 6 years old. 
Since I'm a Curious Girl, it was interesting to find out about the Volunteer Police Program. It seems to me like a program that embodies the spirit of giving. 
And isn't that what this season is about?
(Go, all volunteers to good and worthwhile causes everywhere!)
What is your favorite volunteer place?

No comments: