Monday, July 17, 2017

A Man's House is His...

There I was, driving down the road during a visit to Logan, Utah, minding my own business, when what to my wondering eyes should appear?
ENGLAND!

After assuring myself that I hadn't been transported back in time or across the ocean (more's the pity) I got out of my carriage, er, car, and took a picture.
Because that's what I do.
I would have liked to have a tour of the house, but I imagined how I would feel if someone came knocking at my door and asked to see my bathroom.
Yet, someone actually did that when I had a "house for sale" sign up in my yard. For the first breathless second, they pretended like they wanted to see the house.
Then, in the second sentence, they admitted that they couldn't hold it anymore, and asked, "Which way is the bathroom?!"
I pointed.
I'd already cleaned the floor and didn't want to have to do it again.
Have you ever sold a house?
How much fun was THAT?

No comments: