Monday, November 10, 2014

The Pierce kids 12 Years Late!


These pix might not matter to you, but they matter to me, and its my blog!
I've never been to Texas, which is where these cute nephews and niece moved many moons ago! (Missed you, Olivia.) So last month, they showed up in Utah, in my mom's house, and I GOT TO SEE THEM AND HUG THEM AGAIN! YAY!
When they were little and living in Utah, we got together a lot and had adventures. I think of them often, and was so excited to see them and talk to them again! (Now they even speak in full sentences!) I loved the time I got to spend with them.
Back row is Curtis, then my son Andy, then Matt on a chair so he can be taller than Andy, then my son Michael and my son Brian. Front row is Emily (whose twin Olivia didn't make it) Jaren, and Brian Pierce. 
 Wait a minute... didn't I say that my son's name is Brian? Yes. Brian Pierce had the name first, but he was willing to share it. (Brian Bahlmann left, sitting by his kind and sharing cousin Brian Pierce right.)
 Since it was Grandma's house, she had to be in the picture, too! Here she is, in the center, with my little sister Carolyn on her left.
 Photo Bomb! I got in a picture, along with the Pierce's dad, A.C., on the far left. 
Do you love to see your family? Do you visit one another often? Or do they years slip by so that when you meet, it's a monumental occasion?

No comments: