Monday, February 10, 2014

Kissing Frogs


When I went arrived a bit at my friend's daughter's reception, they were still setting up because of a flat tire fiasco. From across the room, I watched the bride's aunt set the bride figure on the cake. The reception line formed while the cake remained groom-less, but I went ahead, greeting the couple and their families. When I stopped by the cake to see why there was no groom, to my amazement, I saw that the bride held a frog wearing a little top hat. The bride's mouth was puckered, ready to kiss the frog.
I'd never seen a cake top like this before, but it was so refreshing, and what a surprise...
just like love!
Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Cindy Beck, author said...

That is waaaay cool! Will have to remember it for when my granddaughter gets married. Wonder where they go it?