Monday, November 18, 2013

Spirit Goat Parking Only

While helping my nieces getting their senior pictures taken in Logan, Utah, we found an interesting little alley in an old part of Logan, which included this intriguing facade on Federal Avenue. 
While wandering in between the charming old-world style buildings, I caught sight of a sign in a window. What did it say? I went closer to see.
Could I believe my eyes? Did it really say, "Parking for the Spirit Goat only?" Who...or what... is the Spirit Goat? Ah, the ever-faithful Internet brings up the information that the Spirit Goat creates goat's milk soaps and lotions. You can see a photo of the goat here:  http://www.spiritgoat.com/ So if you see her driving along Federal Avenue in Logan, Utah, you'd better get out of her parking space before she butts you out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I simply want to mention I am very new to blogging and really savored this blog site. Almost certainly I’m want to bookmark your blog post . You amazingly come with fabulous article content. Kudos for revealing your web site.
Gatwick Parking