Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Has Anyone Bitten Your Head Off Lately?

Here I am with my head between a bear's jaws. This situation fits how I've felt about some of the things that have been going on in my life recently. I don't want to go into detail because I'm taking part in a happiness seminar that reminded me to, "Take responsibility for yourself and don't blame anyone else for what's wrong in your life!" So I'm not. (Do I get an "A"?)
If this were a real bear with real muscle, I could find myself gazing into heaven in just a minute! Since I'm actually controlling the bear's jaws, I didn't go down the tunnel or see the light, so go ahead and scroll down to the next post (AHA!) to read about a most interesting book dealing with people who really died. Go ahead, gaze into heaven... and you don't even need to get your head bitten off to do it!

1 comment:

Kathryn Elizabeth Jones said...

Been on both ends of this scenerio! Neither of them are fun!