Monday, June 11, 2012

Snow Rise

 I can't take credit for this idea, because it was my mother who looked out the car window at the white blossoms and said, "Look! The snow rose from the ground to the trees!" It was such an interesting perspective that I smile when I share it with you.
How many times do we see the same old things and think nothing new of them? How much more interesting would life be if we shook our thoughts a little to rattle them around into new patterns? Now I've got my eye on the leaves of my window plants pressed against the glass like little green hands, yearning toward the sunlight. I don't always remember that they are living things, yet shaking up my perspective lets me see them as little green growies who are moving toward a goal.
What's new around you?

No comments: