Monday, February 7, 2011

Suess in Two Minutes!

I found this fun YOUTUBE clip of a teenage girl reading Dr. Seuss's FOX IN SOX in two minutes! I offered it to my college English professor as a literary current event, but she said it was more suited to junior high or elementary school than secondary education. SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, PASTE-BOARD HEAD!
I think this is something we should all try. If we talk faster, we can get more done, yes?
Yes.
Since I don't know how to make it show right in the screen, then please CLICK HERE! CLICK HERE!
(You'll be glad you did!)

2 comments:

Pitterle Postings said...

I saw this one a couple of weeks ago and I think it is pretty funny! Don't know why your teacher would say that. News is news, shouldn't matter what grade level he thinks it is.

Shirley Bahlmann said...

Yeah, Patty Ann, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that there is no "too old" line for something as classy as this!