Monday, April 21, 2014

Flying Kites

Today I planned to post pictures of my own personal experiment of the effect of emotions on water and rice, but the photo downloads were NOT cooperating, and I got called in to substitute this morning. Just believe me that they all pretty much look the same after a week, so until I figure it out, you get the joy of kites!

This is Bob's kite flying style:

Taking a look from the side, I think he might have something there!:

Michael stayed on his feet...

And managed not to step on his dad:
 
When was the last time you flew a kite? What else do you like to do on a windy day?

No comments:

TWO NEW Rocky Mountain Romance titles!

Wow! Get lost in love with these two new Rocky Mountain Romance titles! Click on covers to get yours. Prince Charming has his work c...