Saturday, April 19, 2014

Aw, look who Rachel put in THE GIFT OF ANGELS!

Not only is Rachel Ann Nunes' book "THE GIFT OF ANGELS" f*ree, but it's got a real character in it... a character who is tall, blonde, eccentric, and named... wait for it... (drum roll)... Shirley!
(And, yes, she said I was dancing around in the back of her mind as she wrote the character, emphasis on "character!" I'll bet I was doing the hokey-pokey!)
Click on the bee-you-ti-ful book cover below to get your fre*e ebook copy, this EASTER WEEKEND ONLY!

Now go and have a good day, a happy day, a reading day!

AND if you want to see photos and what participants said about WRITE HERE IN EPHRAIM 2014, CLICK HERE!

3 comments:

Rachel Ann Nunes said...

Lol! Shirley, I LOVE you, you know that? I still have that spin-the-arrow wall hanging you made me that always goes to TAKE A NAP. It makes me laugh every time I see it!

Shirley Bahlmann said...

Rachel, that's so crazy that you still have that TAKE A NAP chart! You're so much fun... and I love you, too! Write on, my friend!

Cindy Beck, author said...

Am so excited that you're in the book, and went right out and ordered it. :) Really was nice of Rachel to put it out for free for the Easter weekend!

TWO NEW Rocky Mountain Romance titles!

Wow! Get lost in love with these two new Rocky Mountain Romance titles! Click on covers to get yours. Prince Charming has his work c...