Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Has Anyone Bitten Your Head Off Lately?

Here I am with my head between a bear's jaws. This situation fits how I've felt about some of the things that have been going on in my life recently. I don't want to go into detail because I'm taking part in a happiness seminar that reminded me to, "Take responsibility for yourself and don't blame anyone else for what's wrong in your life!" So I'm not. (Do I get an "A"?)
If this were a real bear with real muscle, I could find myself gazing into heaven in just a minute! Since I'm actually controlling the bear's jaws, I didn't go down the tunnel or see the light, so go ahead and scroll down to the next post (AHA!) to read about a most interesting book dealing with people who really died. Go ahead, gaze into heaven... and you don't even need to get your head bitten off to do it!

1 comment:

Kathryn Elizabeth Jones said...

Been on both ends of this scenerio! Neither of them are fun!

TWO NEW Rocky Mountain Romance titles!

Wow! Get lost in love with these two new Rocky Mountain Romance titles! Click on covers to get yours. Prince Charming has his work c...