Monday, November 25, 2019

Thanksgiving Decoration!

I've been looking for a few Thanksgiving decorations. Once upon a time, we had a five foot tall air-filled turkey on our lawn, but that flew the coop. 
Not only that, I wanted something a bit more specific to the "Thankful" part of the holiday, so when I spotted a piece of turkey-and-pumpkin fabric on sale, I took it home. (After I bought it, I mean.)
 With my magical marker, fabric paint, glue, and sparkles, I wrote the biggest letters I could make fit on the fabric to spell out a reminder to be grateful. When I take time to think of it, there are SO MANY THINGS to be thankful for every day! Just a very few things are air, water, food, shelter, clothes, people to love, transportation, a body that works, and thoughts to think.
What are you grateful for?

No comments: