Monday, January 2, 2017

Gloppy Green New Year's Resolution

Yes, I want to eat healthier food this year! (Does this pile of, um, green goo count?)
No, it's not that! It's a protein shake, people! 
It's a spilled protein shake that I made myself. After I drank some, I set down the container, WITH LID, but the lid must not have been snapped down tightly.
The next time I looked, my container was tipped over and a lot of my lovely green drink was on the floor!
Fortunately, it nearly matches the carpet, so clean up was easy squeezy.
Now I'm thinking I need to learn a lesson from this... make smaller shakes? Or drink it all in one sitting?
What would you do?

No comments:

TWO NEW Rocky Mountain Romance titles!

Wow! Get lost in love with these two new Rocky Mountain Romance titles! Click on covers to get yours. Prince Charming has his work c...