Monday, December 14, 2020

Don't Sign Up!

I try to do my bit for community events, I really do. I like to help, but sometimes I have to wonder if anyone really wants it.
Make treats for last year's New Year's party? 
Sure! I'll do that.
But does anyone want to EAT them?
That's alright...you can be honest. If you had the two offerings below to choose from, which one would you pick? (Notice that the box on the left as NO missing cupcakes...not one!)
And check out this nearly empty holiday goodie tray.
But I have another question for you.
If you spent SO MUCH TIME making such attractive treats, would you really want to watch people destroy them with their teeth?
The less effort to accomplish the same amount of sweetness, the greater enjoyment in Shirley's world!
Are you a gorgeous treat-maker?
Or are you also a graduate of the Dr. Seuss school of cupcakes?

No comments: