Friday, May 31, 2013

Never Too Old...You Might Be Amazed To See What I Learned To Do In Time For My Birthday!

I woke up happy today because it's my birthday!
For the very first time in my life, I learned how to HULA HOOP! Check out this clip from last week! (I know you're jealous of my headband. Just go get a scarf and tie one on!)
Oh, just a suggestion-you don't have to watch to the end...it's a little embarrassing... just stop at the 30 second mark where I applaud... really... don't watch to the end.)
 I never could do this hula hoop thing as a kid, so thanks to my family for their adjust-your-method, Shirley feedback!
But that's not all! I am also working on typing speed with the Dvorak (say that 5 times real fast) keyboard method. (Why I would attempt to change at this stage of life? See why here: https://www.facebook.com/ShirleyBahlmannAuthor?fref=ts)
But wait...there's one MORE thing!
See what Merrill Osmond and I recorded a couple of weeks ago in Salt Lake City! http://www.radiogoldproductions.com/thegoodword/merrill-osmond-and-shirley-bahlmann-interview-episode-135/#.UabJLbU3uM4
And now on to the next adventure in my life! (I'll keep you posted.)





No comments: