Monday, May 27, 2019

Birthday Dinner Delight!

Why do I feel so sorry for people who are just trying to do their job but are being ignored?
Like the taste tester guy with NO ONE gathering around his table for free samples of some kind of bizarre seafood at Costco. Was it shark? Octopus? Giant Squid? I don't recall exactly what it was, but it made people walk a wide berth around his table. I must admit, it didn't look very appetizing. If he'd had customers, I probably would have walked past, but I didn't want him to feel useless, and I'm up for an adventure if it's not likely to kill me, so I ate a piece.
(WARNING! Train wreck photo coming! Do not continue if you faint at the sight of food "train wrecks.")
It was chewy.
It was actually tasty. (Sorry for the train wreck, but how else am I going to prove that I actually ATE it?)
It actually tasted better than the turkey sample! As my aunt once said, "You taste with your mouth, not with your eyes."
Good advice, right?
Do you like to try new kinds of food?

No comments: