Monday, July 24, 2017

Can you even SEE the doggies?!

Oh, my - my computer issues! I KNOW I can learn how to do electronic things that need doing, such as cropping this photo so the subjects show up better, but I have to balance the amount of life I have left against how long it would take me to learn, as well as consider all the other things I'd dearly love to do with the remaining mortal time left to me. 
It's a matter of priorities, so get out your Sherlock Holmes magnifying glass to see the majestic white dog on the back of the truck (right), tooling down Main Street, looking doggy cool. Once it passed a car (left), an unexpected doggy head popped out the window as if to say, "Wha's up?" to numero coolo canine.
At least, that's what it looks like to me.
Do you think dogs communicate with one another?
Do you think they communicate with humans?
Do you think they celebrate EVERY DAY?
Today is not only Pioneer Day in Utah, but it's also my granddaughter, Anneke's BIRTHDAY!
(Have some cake for me, dear, since I don't eat that kind anymore.) 
I am grateful for the freedom I have to stick my head out the car window if I want to.
(But I'm not allowed to ride in the back of a truck down Main Street anymore... that only worked during my hay-hauling days on the farm!)
Did you ever ride in the back of a truck?
Did you like it?

No comments: