Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

On Saturday, I drove to Mom's house to pick up my little sister, and to my surprise, I found one of my two brothers there! (Look how ravishing Mom is in red!)
OH, HAPPY DAY!
If that wasn't good enough, the next day, I got to see another brother and two more sisters. (We weren't all there at the same time and I didn't get a picture. Next time!)
One great thing about mothers is that because of them, you usually get to have brothers and/or sisters! Even though at times in childhood I wished I were a one and only, I REALLY LOVE MY SIBLINGS! (What a funny word.)
Do you have siblings? How many? Are you oldest, youngest, or middle-est?

No comments:

TWO NEW Rocky Mountain Romance titles!

Wow! Get lost in love with these two new Rocky Mountain Romance titles! Click on covers to get yours. Prince Charming has his work c...