Sunday, November 30, 2014

Reg Christensen Brings Mayberry to Sanpete County


  1. I am in the midst of reading this charming book full of humorous escapades, tragedy, and glimpses of a simpler life, told in an easy narrative style as if Reg himself were talking to me over the back fence. When I have to put it down, I anticipate how soon I can get back to it to see what charming insight the next chapter brings.

  2. Now if you're in Sanpete County, you can meet the author for yourself! (And if you're not... well, then, come and visit!)


  1. Author Book Tour: Reg Christensen, author of

  2.  Regular, The Saga of a Regular Guy from an Extraordinary Place

  3. *Ephraim Library: Friday December 5 from 2 to 8 pm

  4. *Fairview Museum: Saturday December 6 from noon to 5 pm
FOR MORE INFO OR ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT: regchris51@gmail.com

Now I have a question for you... 
HAVE YOU WRITTEN YOUR MEMOIR?

No comments: