Saturday, May 3, 2014

Water Experiment Gone Moldy!

After three weeks, I'm done with the Masaru Emoto water-and-emotions experiment.
Here are the seven water bottles that my sons and I spoke to each day with different verbal messages. We also had the messages written and taped to the bottle lids. (Which of these bottles is not like the others? Would you care to guess what was said to that bottle?) Scroll down for a closer look.
 The three bottles above from left to right were told: "I love you," the center bottle was ignored, and the far right was "I hate you, devil water and rice."  
The two bottles above from left to right are: "You're so funny, you make me laugh!" and "You're beautiful." (THAT IS NOT A TYPO! The moldy bottle was told it was beautiful! So what's with the mold? Are they supposed to be beauty marks?)
The two bottles above from left to right were told: "Please go away" and "retard."
So what do I think about this experiment?
I don't understand it.
What do you think?

No comments: