Monday, May 19, 2014

Car Wash

Oscar never had it so good at his under sea car wash! COLORFUL SOAP sprayed our windows when my son Monkey and I (in case you're wondering about MY nickname, Monkey calls me Billie Ollie Ellanore... that's a unique spelling for "Elinor" in case you're phonetically challenged) went through an automated car wash.
I don't know about you, but I always get a rush of claustrophobia when my car windows are covered with wet stuff. I've already decided that I would much rather bleed to death than drown.
Does this look like a Picasso painting to anyone else? My favorite thing is to stand OUTSIDE the car with the hose in my hand. There's more air out there, and it's cheaper, too. But at least Monkey and Billie Ollie Ellanore got to share a memory!
What kind of memories have you made this past week?

No comments: