Monday, February 10, 2014

Kissing Frogs


When I went arrived a bit at my friend's daughter's reception, they were still setting up because of a flat tire fiasco. From across the room, I watched the bride's aunt set the bride figure on the cake. The reception line formed while the cake remained groom-less, but I went ahead, greeting the couple and their families. When I stopped by the cake to see why there was no groom, to my amazement, I saw that the bride held a frog wearing a little top hat. The bride's mouth was puckered, ready to kiss the frog.
I'd never seen a cake top like this before, but it was so refreshing, and what a surprise...
just like love!
Happy Valentine's Day

1 comment:

Cindy Beck, author said...

That is waaaay cool! Will have to remember it for when my granddaughter gets married. Wonder where they go it?

TWO NEW Rocky Mountain Romance titles!

Wow! Get lost in love with these two new Rocky Mountain Romance titles! Click on covers to get yours. Prince Charming has his work c...