Monday, November 5, 2012

An ADVENT Christmas book!

Now that it's November, I feel safe in letting you know of a COOL NEW Christmas book that contains (AHEM) a story from Yours Truly! Each story is this collection is titled after a Christmas song. The one I contributed is a true story titled "Silent Night."
These heartfelt, warming tales are donated by a team of authors from across the country, coming together for a good cause. 
Twenty-five stories mean you can read one every day through Christmas itself, making this anthology a new advent tradition for your family holidays.
I've had advent calendars before, but never an advent BOOK!
Best of all, all the proceeds from the sale of this anthology are donated to the National Down Syndrome Society. 
Happy Holidays! Have yourself a warm and Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Randi said...

I entered! Is there any greater prize than winning BOOKS? I think not. :)