Sunday, May 9, 2021

Eat a Cloud

Do you like fluffy white clouds? Do you see shapes in them, like teddy bears, race cars or grumpy old men?
Do you see shapes in this cloud picture?
There is a shape there...it's called a "Boba Cloud."
It came from "The Orange Peel" restaurant that sells bubble tea. (Thanks, Bethany McGarry, for introducing me to those things.) Carolyn likes the tea (smoothie) WITHOUT the tapioca "bobas," so I just make her chocolate peanut butter smoothies at home.
The cloud looked like so much fun that I got one, but it turned out that neither Carolyn nor I wanted to eat it!
So we played with it instead.
I have never understood why people tell other people not to play with their food. Why not? It's interesting!
Do you like cotton candy?
Do you like to play with your food?

No comments: