Monday, March 25, 2019

Mystery of the Missing Food Containers

Has it ever happened to you? Have you had a lot of food storage containers that didn't match? Random lids that fit no boxes? Round storage and square storage and perhaps even a triangle or two that refused to stack nicely?
Me too.
So, to maximize our storage space, we bought a couple of SETS of containers. (No round ones. That was the rule.) Yet after we got them home and put them in the cupboard, there didn't seem to be as many as we originally had.
I just thought I'd miscounted, until I went into Carolyn's room to get something for her. She'd rearranged things and organized her belongings so nicely, as she often likes to do, and I found our missing containers!

Every good household has to organize their candy.
(You do, don't you?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when people get together and share ideas.
Great blog, continue the good work!