Monday, March 20, 2017

Spontaneous Senior Citizen!

Yes, I went into Walgreen's after 11:00 pm (on my way to work) to buy some lipstick because it was on SALE! I don't wear make up that late in the day. I let my skin breathe, baby.
 As I stood at the checkout counter where a cute 20-something cashier was ringing up my purchases, all of a sudden, she said, "Let me give you the Senior Citizen discount and save you little money."
She didn't ask how old I was... she didn't ask for ID... she didn't even glance up to take a second look at me to see if I looked younger than she thought. Tip, tap, whirr, here's your receipt, and I had the senior citizen discount.

Within a 24 hour time period, I had makeup on and red hair (by accident... telephone instruction on how to use professional hair color!) and I didn't feel like a senior citizen.
How about you? Do you feel old? Or do you feel young? Or somewhere in between?

No comments:

TWO NEW Rocky Mountain Romance titles!

Wow! Get lost in love with these two new Rocky Mountain Romance titles! Click on covers to get yours. Prince Charming has his work c...