Monday, July 4, 2016

Pizza with Footprint!

I don't know what it is about this that caught my eye. Is it that it looks like it was stepped on by a big bare foot with only four toes?
Or is it that its main ingredient could be Sasquatches?
Perhaps it's that we are free to eat whatever we want, because this is Independence Day.
Does this look appealing to you?
Or would you rather eat chocolate covered ants, like my dad fed me when I was a kid? I thought there was crisped rice inside the candy. (My dad liked to laugh. One time when I was twelve, he watched me rush into the kitchen on a hot summer day, pour some milk from a carton on the counter, and guzzle it in my thirsty state. I was four gulps in before I realized it was sour. When he started laughing, I asked, "Why didn't you tell me it was sour?"
He said, "It won't hurt you. Your stomach makes it sour before it digests, anyway, so you just skipped a step.")
What's your favorite summertime food?

No comments: