Monday, January 11, 2016

Red (Read) Cat Bookstore!

Hey, it's been a month or two since my friend, Steve Clark, and I did a book signing at the Red "Read" Cat Bookstore in Kanab! (It closes for the winter, in case you want to know!)
Steve is a  personable author, and a good marketer, selling a bunch of books while I stood by the fire pit and held my hands over the flame. (The coat I'm wearing in the picture happens to be Steve's, too.)
I should take a lesson and be better prepared. You don't have to take the kitchen sink, but it's better to have a coat and not need it than need one and not have it.
Same with books.
If you haven't written a book in a year and you're a writer, it's time to tap one out.
What's your favorite thing to do? How long has it been since you've done it?
Why?

No comments: