Tuesday, June 16, 2015

An Ad that Turns your Head!

When I saw this truck at WalMart, I was intrigued by the actual guitar shape that helps advertise the offered lessons. I actually passed the truck, then thought about it for a second and walked back to take a picture for you to see.
When I was 14, I used my dad's old guitar to teach myself some chords from diagrams printed above the staffs in piano books. I admit that I'm not a guitar pro by any means, and my strumming is pretty basic, but I had fun developing callouses on my fingers as I sang Beatles songs!
Do you play guitar?
If not, have you ever wanted to?
Do you play a musical instrument of any sort?

No comments:

TWO NEW Rocky Mountain Romance titles!

Wow! Get lost in love with these two new Rocky Mountain Romance titles! Click on covers to get yours. Prince Charming has his work c...