Monday, December 8, 2014

When Reg Christensen Came to Town

Look who I met when author Reg Christensen came to town! I went to the Ephraim Library after the city light parade and we talked shop and I bought another one of his intriguing books.
(Even though he's from Wisconsin, he doesn't have a Wisconsinese accent. Perhaps that's because he grew up in Fairview and wrote a charming memoir titled "Regular: The Saga of a Regular Guy From an Extraordinary Place." Click here to see how you can get your ever-lovin' reading hands on it!)

Click here for a close-up view of another of his books: Worthy is the Lamb: Scriptural Insights of Peace and Joy from Handel's Messiah
Even though he has another title published through Covenant, he told me that he hasn't yet decided if he's an author or not.
He looks like one to me!

No comments: