Marcia Ward tagged me for the "7 Things About Me" meme.
Rules of the 7 things Meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, here go the 7 Things About Me, Like them or not:
1. Commercials can make me cry.
2. I was 30 years old before I got used to my height.
3. I'm surrounded by men. My husband and I have six sons. (No daughters.)
4. I really want a passport for my birthday. (Even though I don't have immediate plans to go anywhere, I still want one... just in case.)
5. The ickiest job I ever had was cutting hearts and livers out of turkeys.
6. I really like sparklies, I mean anything that sparkles makes me say, "ahhh!"
7. I can say the ABC's backwards.
We're Starting from Scratch
Wanderer in a Strange Land
VioletLady at Home
The Bennett Family
We fished this out of the river in Hawaii. I know our hostess, Genna, had a name for it, but I don't remember what it was. She sa...
After a big snowfall, the snow plow came along our street while I was at work, clearing the road but pushing up a ridge of snow across my d...
When I saw this cloud, I knew immediately what it looked like, but my teenager, Michael, said it wasn't what I said it was. WHAT DOE...
Someone brought cake to share at work. Someone forgot to bring a knife. Would you dig in with your bare hands to get your share?