Marcia Ward tagged me for the "7 Things About Me" meme.
Rules of the 7 things Meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, here go the 7 Things About Me, Like them or not:
1. Commercials can make me cry.
2. I was 30 years old before I got used to my height.
3. I'm surrounded by men. My husband and I have six sons. (No daughters.)
4. I really want a passport for my birthday. (Even though I don't have immediate plans to go anywhere, I still want one... just in case.)
5. The ickiest job I ever had was cutting hearts and livers out of turkeys.
6. I really like sparklies, I mean anything that sparkles makes me say, "ahhh!"
7. I can say the ABC's backwards.
We're Starting from Scratch
Wanderer in a Strange Land
VioletLady at Home
The Bennett Family
Why would you make a strawberry taste like a pineapple? Just get a pineapple.
After a big snowfall, the snow plow came along our street while I was at work, clearing the road but pushing up a ridge of snow across my d...
These are the awesome people I once worked with. We chose the biggest book we could find so we could crown around it for a picture to encou...
Back then! This picture was taken around 1968 in Haddon Heights, New Jersey. (Weren't we stylin', though?) This fine pho...