Marcia Ward tagged me for the "7 Things About Me" meme.
Rules of the 7 things Meme:
1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Okay, here go the 7 Things About Me, Like them or not:
1. Commercials can make me cry.
2. I was 30 years old before I got used to my height.
3. I'm surrounded by men. My husband and I have six sons. (No daughters.)
4. I really want a passport for my birthday. (Even though I don't have immediate plans to go anywhere, I still want one... just in case.)
5. The ickiest job I ever had was cutting hearts and livers out of turkeys.
6. I really like sparklies, I mean anything that sparkles makes me say, "ahhh!"
7. I can say the ABC's backwards.
We're Starting from Scratch
Wanderer in a Strange Land
VioletLady at Home
The Bennett Family
It's made of beads and worn around the neck, so it's a necklace, right? But the shape isn't quite right. It's shaped mo...
After a big snowfall, the snow plow came along our street while I was at work, clearing the road but pushing up a ridge of snow across my d...
Someone brought cake to share at work. Someone forgot to bring a knife. Would you dig in with your bare hands to get your share?
The Parade of Homes had some beautiful fixtures in their houses... wait, what's that? Did someone miss cleaning the sink? Ahhh! It&...